Summertime in Columbus means warm weather, festivals, events, music, good food, and more. Take a look at our summer bucket list of must-do events in Columbus.
- June 3 – Short North Neighborhood Yard Sale – Hosted by The Short North Civic Association, the daylong treasure hunt takes place in the neighborhoods in and around the Short North, including Victorian Village, Harrison West, Italian Village, Dennison Place, and The Circles.
- June 9-11 – Columbus Arts Festival – Located along The Scioto Mile, the festival will bring in artists from 47 states and feature more than 150 performances on six stages.
- June 23-25 – Comfest – Short for Community Festival, Comfest is a free, volunteer-driven, music and arts festival held at Goodale Park.
- July 3 – Red, White, and Boom – Over 400,000 people will gather in downtown to watch Ohio’s largest firework display featuring food, activities, music, and more.
- July 21-23 – Jazz and Rib Fest – This festival offers jazz from both international and location musicians. Not to mention the award-winning barbecue vendors from across the country.
- July 27-October 15 – NightLight 614 – NightLight 614 is a 21+ social outdoor film series featuring some of Columbus’s Best local food trucks and craft beer.
- August 18 & 19 – Columbus Food Truck Festival – A must for any foodie, this free, two day event will have 50-60 of the best Columbus food trucks as well a music.
- August 25 & 26 – Columbus Summer Beerfest – The 8th Annual festival will be hosted at Express Live! With over 350 craft beers and 130 breweries.