It’s no secret that Columbus has some of the best bars, breweries, and patios for drinks. There are plenty of watering holes that will quench your thirst and have something unique to offer. Let’s take a look at a few of our favorite spots and the best drink items to order at these Short North and River South hot spots.
River South District
- Wolf’s Ridge Brewing – Head over to their taproom and order their Clear Sky Cinnamon Toast Brunch. (Beware, it tastes like real french toast!)
- Dempsey’s Food and Spirits – Rise and shine on Saturday and Sunday and hit up Dempsey’s Brunch Bloody Mary Bar, with an unlimited ingredient buffet!
- The Main Bar – Straight up or dirty, this martini won’t bust your wallet.
- Columbus Brewing Company – You won’t be disappointed by any of the CBC beers, but start with Summer Teeth, a crisp golden lager that is perfect for hot days.
- Milestone 229 – Grab a spot on the patio and order the 229 Cool Sangria, available by the glass or carafe if you’re sharing!
- Mike’s Grill – Mike’s is a must stop on your night out for an inexpensive, delicious jello shot. We say, start here!
- Forno – If you’re looking for something different, try their Spiked Strawberries, topped with whipped cream.
- Standard Hall – Don’t miss out on their seriously good Boozy Pops. Choose from Strawberry Daiquiri, Bellini, and Pina Colada. 21 and over, please!
- North High Brewing – Try their malty Milk Stout beer, packed with caramel, chocolatey sweetness.
- Condado – Blood Orange Margaritas! Do we need to say more? End here!
On foot, bike or Uber, we cannot say enough about the “drinkable” action happening in the urban core of Columbus. Venture out this summer for some cool treats and summertime fun. Cheers!