Apartment living in Downtown Columbus has never been better. More and more people are being drawn to the idea of an urban lifestyle, especially millennials and empty nesters who are looking for walkable neighborhoods with luxury amenities.
At Borror, we are transforming urban living in Columbus by creating life within walking distance of some of the best arts, entertainment, dining, and shopping available in the city. With so many reasons to live downtown, here are our top nine benefits of living in Downtown Columbus.
- Brand new, high-end finishes and features. Our new property at 303 South Front Street offers hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, in-unit laundry, granite countertops, high ceilings, and stunning floor-to-ceiling windows. It also is equipped with the newest smart technology available, including an app through which residents can remotely control temperature, lights and appliances, link to Amazon Echo, pay rent, submit work orders, and receive news and messages from management.
- Walkability. Within Downtown Columbus and its neighborhoods, like RiverSouth, residents are just blocks from jobs, entertainment, shopping, and the parks, trails, and civic spaces of the revitalized Scioto Mile and Columbus Commons.
- Those views! At 303, a rooftop sundeck outfitted with a kitchenette provides sweeping views of the Columbus skyline overlooking the bustling RiverSouth district and revitalized Scioto Mile. Residents can enjoy gas grills and plentiful seating for rooftop picnic dinners all spring and summer.
- Access to best places to eat in Columbus. Columbus is gaining national recognition for its food scene and offers more than 100 restaurants in walking distance in the heart of downtown, with local options ranging from fast-casual to fine-dining and everything in between. Among our favorites is Milestone 229, which offers spectacular views of Downtown Columbus, Bicentennial Park, and the Scioto Mile.
- Easy access to the city. If you decide to explore some of the other parts of the city, like Grandview, the Short North, or even The Ohio State University campus, you are just a short – and cheap – Uber ride away.
- Open spaces. Redevelopment of the Scioto Mile and Bicentennial Park has created plenty of greenspace to enjoy the outdoors. This 4.66-acre park at 233 Civic Center Drive is a downtown destination that features a one-of-a-kind fountain and an eye-catching performance pavilion.
- Built-in hotspot. We know that staying connected is a priority, which is why our properties offer built-in WiFi. Residents do not have to purchase or set-up a WiFi service – we’ve done the work for you!
- Alternative transportation. For those times when walking, Uber-ing, or driving just isn’t enough, your access to Downtown also gives you access to electric scooters and bikes, or hit the water with some kayaking or paddle boarding.
- Fun! When you live in Downtown Columbus, there is always something to do. From high-end restaurants to dive bars, to outdoor yoga, shows, and entertainment, urban living has something for everyone.
Are you ready to explore life, better lived? Contact Borror today and find the perfect property that fits your lifestyle.