February is the perfect time to check back in on those highly anticipated New Year’s resolutions, especially when those resolutions are fitness related. Have you formed any new healthy habits? Are you already needing a refreshed workout? Here are the most interesting local gyms in the Columbus area that may offer you the extra edge you’re looking for:
- 985 High’s own 24/7 gym is located right on the third floor of the building. The best perk of this gym is the Fitness on Demand feature – ditch your other memberships and enjoy these virtual classes instantly with over 350 different classes to choose from.
- Check out Orangetheory Short North. For those who don’t already know, Orangetheory offers a science-backed, technology-tracked, coach-inspired group workout designed to produce results from the inside out. You never even have to leave the 985 High building – perfect for those wet, cold winter days!
- In a time crunch? Snap Fitness offers MYFIT workouts, which features daily combinations of 18 minute, high intensity workouts. (included in the Borror VIP Card)
- High intensity workouts aren’t singular to cardio. At CorePower Yoga Short North, there’s something for yoga newbies and the masters. Try Yoga On Demand wherever and whenever with the mobile app (free for the first week!) or take a trip with your class on a yoga retreat. (included in the Borror VIP card)
- A local favorite, 614cycling has been ranked as a top Columbus indoor cycling studio every year since their opening. As an incentive to keep up the pace, points earned from referrals and package purchases are redeemable for 614Gear, free rides and other discounts.
- If you’re looking for the cheapest membership fee around, we have a gym for you. For only a dollar, Columbus Recreation and Parks Department offers Leisure Cards for admission to their recreation centers and swimming pools in over 25 locations around Columbus.
- Looking to spice up your workout? Movement Lab Ohio is an obstacle-filled facility where you can imagine being a participant of American Ninja Warrior (or Wipe Out depending on how coordinated you are.) And at Family Open Gym, bring the whole crew for a family workout!
- Want to train like a professional athlete? 11athletics is one of the best strength training gyms in Columbus, even trusted by visiting NFL players. This full service gym is 18,000 square feet with 50 yards of indoor turf.
- Located in downtown Columbus, The Fitness Loft has been a staple gym for locals. Did we mention they have one of the ‘ruffest’ trainers in town? The gym has a dog who loves to play tug of war and give extra encouragement to its guests.
We understand your need to lead a healthy lifestyle. That’s why Borror apartments are located in the heart of thriving local communities, which offer plenty of unique gym options and outdoor spaces.