Let’s be honest, we all have a little extra time on our hands right now. Since staying home is our only option right now, binge-watching some of your favorite shows, as well as a few new ones, is a great way to pass the time.
So settle in, grab a snack, and check out some of our favorites:
- The Office – An oldie but goodie, that seems to get better the more times you watch it. Now is your chance to take it all in (again), as rumors are swirling that it will be taken off of Netflix at the end of 2020.
- Tiger King – “Hey all you cool cats and kittens …” unless you are living under a rock, this one probably goes without saying.
- Ozark – Season 3 dropped just when we needed it most and for that, we will forever be grateful. When your life feels a little complicated, it can be reassuring to know that it will never be as complicated as Marty’s.
- You – What would you do for love? Well … probably not that. But, somehow we still find ourselves strangely empathetic to Joe. While we (im)patiently wait for Season 3 to be released in 2021, you have plenty of time to catch up.
- All American – Miss sports? This one might be for you, although football is not even close to being the most interesting thing happening during the season.
- Little Fires Everywhere – In case you have finished Netflix, Hulu just launched this new show in time to save you. With the incomparable Kerry Washington and Reese Witherspoon, it is a definite must-try.
- Zoe’s Extraordinary Playlist – It’s a musical comedy-drama … do we really need to say anymore? Crank it up, it’s time to sing along to strangers’ innermost thoughts. 🎵
- American Horror Story – We will never get over the fact that this show was created by the co-creators of Glee. With 9 seasons – each a self-contained ‘mini-series’ – AHS can fill your time … and possibly your nightmares.
- The Good Place – If loving Kristen Bell is wrong, we don’t want to be right. This little show that makes you laugh, cry and think may just be the thing the world needs right now.
- Detroiters – Ready to lighten things up a bit? Coming from the powerhouse of Lorne Michaels and Jason Sudeikis, this one has to get us laughing, just when we probably need it most.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – We all probably feel like we could turn our life into a stand-up comedy routine right about now, but probably not as good as she does.
- The Sopranos – We are not going to lie, this is a commitment … but it’s worth it. Credited with kicking off the Golden Age of television and being the best-written series of all time, this is mandatory binge-watching material.
Regardless of what is on your must-watch list, be sure to watch in comfort. At Borror, we believe in life, better lived and offer a variety of apartments to help you do just that. And because we think a little binge-watching is part of that, we are offering a year’s worth of subscription to Netflix when you sign a lease at any of our properties.
We are always available to talk, so contact us today.